Print this page
Wednesday, 14 March 2018 12:24

Inmate Monetary Deposits

Options for depositing funds on Inmate Accounts

  1. Use website:
  2. Use a credit card by calling 1-866-345-1884
  3. Money orders (no personal checks) will be accepted by sending to:  Elk County Prison – Inmate Accounts, P.O. Box 448, Ridgway, PA  15853


PLEASE NOTE: Some credit card companies may view this transaction as a cash advance and additional fees may apply. Check with your credit card company prior to making this transaction to avoid surprise charges when you receive your credit card statement.

Read 6869 times Last modified on Monday, 20 April 2020 14:15