Print this page
Wednesday, 18 May 2016 10:17

Tax Sale Information/ Surplus Monies

Tax Sale / Surplus Information may be obtained by submitting a Right-to-Know Request to the Elk County Tax Claim Department.

Certain duplication and postage fees may apply. Please contact the Tax Claim Department for more information.

Read 10710 times Last modified on Wednesday, 01 July 2020 18:04